So I want to apply for a Green Card…

So I want to apply for a Green Card…


If you were applying for a green card in the past, you could do it yourself. However, today you need competent counsel to help you.

Our current government is changeable, as evidenced by the new eighteen-page I-485 Adjustment of Status form–as opposed to the old six-page form.  Now, the need for an attorney begins before you submit that application, not after when you encounter problems.

When you decide to marry a US citizen or non-citizen, that’s when you need to talk to an immigration lawyer.

At Lum Law Group, we care about our clients. We want to help you safely navigate the landmine that has become the immigration process.  Contact us today to find out how we can help you!

About Lum Law Group

With over 80 years of combined experience, Lum Law Group is the go-to practice for every small business owner, startup, or business-minded individual!

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *