Albert Lum, founder of Lum Law Group, has practiced law for over fifty years. During his long tenor, he has managed a myriad of estates and trusts, creating living trusts and wills for his clients. When planning for the future, especially for future generations, choose a family-first company like Lum Law Group, where we not only have your best interests at heart, but we’ve had a long enough history where you’ll know we will be there for you when you need us most.
Trust and estate attorneys can help you with:
- Plan the most efficient and effective transfer of assets to spouses, family members, other persons or charities.
- Trust agreements
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorneys
- Medical directives
- Preparation of businesses, such as partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations
- Obtain tax savings
What does an attorney do in Estate Administration?
- Assists the Executor in valuation and preparation of probate documents
- Make insurance claims
- Preparation of final income tax returns, estate’s income tax
- Monitoring the investment of estate’s assets
- Coordinating the distribution of estate’s net assets
- And more
What does an attorney do in Trust administration?
- Advise and consult
- Assist in the preparation of trust account
- Probate litigation
- Trust litigation
Have more questions? Contact an experienced trust and estate attorney today!