Immigration Applications

Immigration Applications


Lum Law Group, LLP handles applications for all forms of non-immigrant visas (B-1/B-2, F1, H, L, O, P, R, and U), and applications for permanent residence, whether they are work-related applications (such as EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 or EB-5, PERM, for example) or family based applications (marriage, parents, son-daughter siblings,  and follow-to-join), or  from asylum.



You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *